If you're ready for the ultimate 3x day, 2x night outdoor holiday adventure, find out more about our newest camp - Adventure Island!
July School Holidays - Mon 9th - Wed 11th at Cockatoo Island
Leave No Kids Inside!
Experience Adventure Education
We believe that kids learn through adventure and the best adventures are had outdoors.
Our school holiday camp will help your kids
NEXT ADVENTURE CAMPs:
- My daughter had a wonderful time on the Adventure Camp. The Program was excellent, she really like the location and instructors. A great way to spend school holidays. I'm sure you will see my kids again.
- Our children are reluctant 'camp goers' as they would much prefer to stay at home. They typically come home unenthusiastic about other camp experiences. After Adventure Camp my husband and I couldn't stop them talking. We loved the fact that they had to work as a team and value each other - this experience is a winner!
- Adventure camp was excellent for making new friends and having a good time.
- It was awesome and cool and I really liked it. The mystery was really fun and I can't wait to go again!
- Highly recommend, my daughter knew no one and was apprehensive about the camp but had the best time ever and can't wait to do another camp.
- My boys were very unsure about coming to adventure camp but LOVED every minute of their time at Adventure Camp and have already checked that I have booked them in for next holidays.
- A fun and challenging program to build self-confidence while making new friends, learning new skills and develop an appreciation for the local environment and history. My son is begging to do it again! He especially loved the rafting and snorkelling. Thank you to a great team at Adventure Camp.
- The rafting was the BEST ever – and this was the BEST camp I’ve ever been on!
About Adventure Camp
Adventure Camp is a school holiday camp for kids aged 7 - 12 and was started to get our kids outside.
Recent scientific studies have exposed the benefit — even necessity — of spending time outdoors. Most of these studies agree that kids who play outside are smarter, happier, more attentive and less anxious than kids who spend more time indoors. While it’s unclear how exactly the cognitive functioning and mood improvements occur, science has proven what all parents instinctively know: nature is good for children’s minds.
Living in a city, busy with work and activities, it can be hard to find the space to let kids explore nature or find the time to do it with them. On holidays, camps are great solutions for kids to learn stuff, meet people – and get looked after while you’re at work. As parents we want our kids to be able to gain great life skills and learn to feel safe and have fun outdoors. That’s why we started Adventure Camp.
School Holiday Camp Details:
Primary School kids - aged 7-12yrs (Boys & Girls)
Adventure Camp Activities
Sailing - with trained instructors on Pacers.
Snorkelling - with trained instructors and equipment supplied
Rafting - either raft building or a rafting trip around the local area
Swimming & Water Games - this varies camp to camp and generally involves relays, swimming games and general water play.
Initiative based games and challenges - these vary camp to camp and generally involve building something, problem solving, scavenger hunts, map reading etc.
Each camp location has it's own unique geography which determines what activities will take place.
What to Bring
Lunch, morning and afternoon tea plus water bottle. Swimmers, rash vest, hat, change of clothes, towel. A backpack to carry gear that the kids can walk with. Please label all gear with your child’s name.
Sun cream, all equipment, instructors, supervisors, first aid materials, all activities, insurance.