We're excited to be bringing back our largest ever program of Summer Adventure Camps
- Balmoral Adventure Camp - 18-20th Jan 2021Mon, Jan 181st Balmoral Sea ScoutsJan 18, 8:00 AM – Jan 20, 5:00 PM1st Balmoral Sea Scouts, Balmoral Park, The Esplanade, Mosman NSW 2088, AustraliaThis camp & waitlist are currently full, if you're on the waitlist, we'll contact you in the order you signed up. If additional tickets become available, we'll re-release them via our email newsletter. Please sign up below.
- Northbridge Adventure Camp - 11-13th Jan 2021Mon, Jan 11Northbridge Sailing ClubJan 11, 8:01 AM – Jan 13, 12:01 PMNorthbridge Sailing Club, Bethwaite Ln, Northbridge NSW 2063, AustraliaThis camp & waitlist are currently full, if you're on the waitlist, we'll contact you in the order you signed up. If additional tickets become available, we'll re-release them via our email newsletter. Please sign up below.
- Northbridge Adventure Camp - 4-6th Jan 2021Mon, Jan 04Northbridge Sailing Club
- Balmoral Adventure Camp - 4-6 Jan, 2021Mon, Jan 041st Balmoral Sea Scouts
- Northbridge Adventure Camp - 14-16 Dec, 2020Mon, Dec 14Northbridge Sailing Club
- Greenwich Adventure Camp - 14-16 Dec, 2020Mon, Dec 14Greenwich Sailing Club
Our camps might still be running a little differently to make sure we comply with all the health advice - some of those changes may be:
Reduced Group Sizes & Camps - as per current health directions
Reduced multi group activities
Additional sanitising and cleaning of venues
Sanitising of all equipment between uses
Supply of hand sanitiser for regular use throughout the day by all kids
We will be updating our camp procedures as we go and if the government health advice changes, we'll continue to ensure we meet the requirements. Our camps won't be losing the core elements of Fun, Adventure, Problem Solving and Outdoor Activity.
About Adventure Camp
We believe that kids learn best through Adventure - and that the best adventures are had outdoors.
Adventure Camp was started because we want to help more kids experience the awesome fun that can be had when you get outside and explore.
Our camps will help kids to build confidence, develop initiative, increase creativity, make new friends and above all, have FUN!
"My daughter had a wonderful time on the Adventure Camp. The Program was excellent, she really like the location and instructors. A great way to spend school holidays. I'm sure you will see my kids again."
Vanessa B, Parent
"Our children are reluctant 'camp goers' as they would much prefer to stay at home. They typically come home unenthusiastic about other camp experiences. After Adventure Camp my husband and I couldn't stop them talking. We loved the fact that they had to work as a team and value each other - this experience is a winner!"
Rachel H, Parent
"Adventure camp was excellent for making new friends and having a good time."
Noah, aged 11
"It was awesome and cool and I really liked it.
The mystery was really fun and I can't wait to go again!"
Oscar, aged 8
"A fun and challenging program to build self-confidence while making new friends, learning new skills and develop an appreciation for the local environment and history. My son is begging to do it again! He especially loved the rafting and snorkelling. Thank you to a great team at Adventure Camp."
Kim F, Parent
"Highly recommend, my daughter knew no one and was apprehensive about the camp but had the best time ever and can't wait to do another camp."
Olivia B, Parent
"My boys were very unsure about coming to adventure camp but LOVED every minute of their time at Adventure Camp and have already checked that I have booked them in for next holidays."
Mark Z, Parent
"The rafting was the BEST ever – and this was the BEST camp I’ve ever been on!"
Bella, aged 10